M2M Evolution Conference & Expo Announces a Call for Papers
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo
August 26-29, 2013
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Conference Center
The robust M2M conference program will focus on topics that inform and educate our audience of the latest technologies, current and future regulatory policies, new verticals, new applications and all of the hottest topics in the Machine-to-Machine industry. The M2M Evolution Conference is trending to become the leading educational and networking event in the M2M industry and we’d like you to be a part of it.
Topics Will Include:
- Activation, Provisioning, and MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Applications in M2M Value Chain
- Asset Tracking
- Beyond traditional M2M to the Internet of Things
- Big Data –Unique Ways M2M is Enabling the Enterprise
- Customer Experience Management
- Digital Signage
- Emerging Role of OSS-BSS Systems in the M2M Value Chain
- Facilities Management
- How M2M Will Take Mobile Healthcare to the Next Level (Hardware & Apps)
- M2M in Smart Buildings
- M2M in Smart Homes
- M2M in the Enterprise
- Mobile Workforce Management
- POS Vending
- ROI Models for Success
- Security, Surveillance and Connected Safety
- Social Machines – M2M and Web 2.0
- The impact of Smart Grids on Electricity Transmission Network Resilience
- The Emerging Role of Integrators in M2M
- The Evolving Role of Operators in Delivering M2M
- The Role of M2M in End-to-End Energy Management/ Smart Metering
- What Operators want from their M2M Partners
M2M Evolution producers have developed sessions that blend many of these topics, so although you may submit a specific proposal for a session, please keep in mind that based on your area of expertise; we may fit you into an already developed session.
We appreciate your interest in M2M Evolution Conference & Expo, and your decision to submit a proposal. We are seeking high-level executive speakers (C-level, VP, Director, etc.,) who are extremely knowledgeable and are comfortable delivering presentations of a business or technical nature.
Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also please be aware that many of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
If we select your proposal, you will be notified by April 15, 2013 and speaker kits with deadlines and requirements will be sent to you by May 1, 2013.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at M2M Evolution.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available
from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website
If you have any questions regarding the conference and speaking opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing your proposals.
Co-Founder Crossfire Media
VP of Content, M2M Evolution
To Sponsor or Exhibit
If you are interested in selling or promoting your company’s products, please feel free to inquire about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities by contacting Matthew Gleeson at email@example.com or 203.852.6800 ext. 145.